This limited-production silver flute comes with soldered tone holes and all the features of our DS flutes. We carry a select inventory which varies over time. Please inquire for our stock detail.
The SR model is an exquisitely balanced instrument characterized by its attractive spectrum of tonal colors.
- Solid Silver Head Joint
- Solid Silver Body and Keys
- Soldered Tone Holes
- D# Roller
- Engraved D# key
- Stamped MA on rib
- Open hole, B foot, D# roller, inline or offset G
- Pricing for solid-silver models starts at $13,500
- Options (see pricelist page for options pricing):
- Heavy Wall
- C# trill, inline or offset G
- Split E Mechanism inline or offset G
- C# Trill and Split E together, offset G only
- Tsubasa headjoint
- Closed hole and C foot – Special Order
- Factory Engraving
- Also available in 9k, 14, 18k, 24k & Platinum Clad
Purchase includes the flute, professional case and case cover. Flutes sold by Muramatsu America, or an authorized dealer, come with a certificate of authenticity. A lifetime warranty is offered on all structural components. All Muramatsu Flutes made for Muramatsu America are stamped MA on the ribbing, assuring our customers that their flute was made in Japan for Muramatsu America and legally imported. All prices subject to change.
Flutes purchased directly from Muramatsu America are provided with a new owner kit as well as a written one year warranty on service and adjustments.
If special order is requested, pre-payment is required when placed. Special order delivery time begins at 12 months. Please inquire for details.