These fine instruments are favorites of performers who want a flute that is a step above. Platinum clad flutes feature the dependable Muramatsu key mechanism, and are made with a unique plating process of platinum over solid silver. This generous coating of one of the most precious and durable of metals – platinum – creates an extraordinary quality of sound.
The beauty and easy maintenance of this model is an attribute that makes this flute so desirable.
This model is available with custom options including engraved headjoint and keys.
- Solid Silver Headjoint, Body and Keys
- Platinum Clad
- D# Roller
- Engraved D# key
- Stamped MA on rib
- Open hole, B foot, includes C# trill, inline or offset G, D# roller
- Options (see pricelist page for options pricing):
- Heavy Wall
- Split-E Mechanism, inline or offset G
- C# trill and Split E together, offset G only
- Tsubasa headjoint
- Engraved headjoint
- Factory Engraved
- Closed hole and C foot – Special Order
- Solid Platinum Flutes available by special order, prices available upon request
- Platinum Clad flutes can only be engraved at the factory in Japan, post-production engraving is not available
Purchase includes the flute, professional case and case cover. Flutes sold by Muramatsu America, or an authorized dealer, come with a certificate of authenticity. A lifetime warranty is offered on all structural components. All Muramatsu Flutes made for Muramatsu America are stamped MA on the ribbing, assuring our customers that their flute was made in Japan for Muramatsu America and legally imported. All prices subject to change.
Flutes purchased directly from Muramatsu America are provided with a new owner kit as well as a written one year warranty on service and adjustments.