These fine instruments are favorites of performers who want a flute that is a step above. Platinum clad flutes feature the dependable Muramatsu key mechanism, and are made with a unique plating process of platinum over solid silver. This generous coating of one of the most precious and durable of metals – platinum – creates an extraordinary quality of sound.
The beauty and easy maintenance of this model is an attribute that makes this flute so desirable.
This model is available with custom options including engraved headjoint and keys. The American Platinum Clad is stamped MA on the ribbing, assuring our customers that their flute was made in Japan and imported by Muramatsu America to American specifications.
- Solid Silver Headjoint, Body and Keys
- Platinum Clad
- D# Roller
- Engraved D# key
- Stamped MA on rib
- Open hole, B foot, includes C# trill, inline or offset G, D# roller
- Heavy Wall add $450.00
- Split-E Mechanism, inline or offset G add $850.00
- C# trill and Split E together, offset G only
- Tsubasa headjoint add $600.00
- Engraved headjoint add $1,000.00
- All engraved add $2,650.00
- Closed hole and C foot – Special Order
- Solid Platinum Flutes available by special order, prices available upon request
- Platinum Clad flutes can only be engraved at the factory in Japan, post-production engraving is not available
Muramatsu America includes a professional case, case cover, and a new owner kit with each flute. Flutes sold by Muramatsu America or an authorized dealer come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Mr. Ervin Monroe, President of Muramatsu America. All Muramatsu flutes made for Muramatsu America are stamped MA on the ribbing, assuring our customers that their flute was made in Japan and imported by Muramatsu America to American specifications. Buyer is also provided with a written one year warranty on service and adjustments. A lifetime warranty is offered on all structural components. All prices are subject to change.