Muramatsu flutes of gold and platinum stand in a class all their own. These are the most revered and sought-after flutes in the world. Muramatsu flutes made of 9k, 14k, 18k, 24k and those ever-rarer instruments made of platinum represent the ultimate instruments. Each one receives many, many hours of hand work.
The precision and mastery of workmanship put into the making of each instrument is reflected in every beautiful phrase expressed by the performer.
Solid gold body and headjoint with solid silver keys are standard on gold flutes. Hand engraving is an option on gold flutes, and standard on all solid platinum instruments. The American Gold is stamped MA on the ribbing, assuring our customers that their flute was made in Japan and imported by Muramatsu America to American specifications. It has been said:
“The handmade silver Muramatsu flutes are for a lifetime, but a handmade gold or platinum Muramatsu flute is for an eternity”.
- Solid Gold Headjoint and Body
- Solid Silver Keys
- Open hole, B foot, silver keys includes C# trill, inline or offset G, D# roller
- Engraved D# key
- Split E mechanism, inline or offset G add $900.00
- C# trill, and Split E together, offset G only
- Tsubasa headjoint add $500.00
- Engraved headjoint add $2000.00
- All engraved add $3000.00
- 14k with 9k or 14k keys special order.
- Closed hole and Cfoot special order.
- 18K and 24K gold flutes available by special order, prices available upon request.
Muramatsu America includes a professional case, case cover, and a new owner kit with each flute. Flutes sold by Muramatsu America or an authorized dealer come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Mr. Ervin Monroe, President of Muramatsu America. All Muramatsu flutes made for Muramatsu America are stamped MA on the ribbing, assuring our customers that their flute was made in Japan and imported by Muramatsu America to American specifications. Buyer is also provided with a written one year warranty on service and adjustments. A lifetime warranty is offered on all structural components.